Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Let the Blogging begin......

After a month in the US and some discussions with friends and supporters I have decided to join the world of blogging! Many have asked for more frequent updates on our work here in Africa. I am not much of a writer but I will do my best to not dissapoint you all and provide current news on our ministry and prayer requests. My only request to those of you who read this blog would be that you please take a few seconds and bring our prayer requests before the throne of God! Prayer is what protects us and gives us the strength to do the work that we have been called to do

     Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
1 Peter 4:9-11.  

No comments:

Post a Comment